After you have successfully registered your hotel on MeetingMarket.com, you will receive your access details for the MeetingMarket Extranet by email. However, before you can go live with your booking engine, take the following steps.
1 - Fill in the basic data
- Save the address details ➝ more information
- Create a picture gallery ➝ more information
- Write a short description of your property ➝ more information
- Include the amenities at your property ➝ more information
- Specify the general terms and conditions for function rooms and guest rooms ➝ more information
2 - Specifying your meeting rooms and prices
- Create your meeting rooms in the system and save the room rates ➝ more information
- Define prices for catering and amenities ➝ more information
- Configure fixed rates ➝ more information
- Set prices for overnight stays (single and double rooms) ➝ more information
3 - Planning availability maintenance
There are 2 ways to share your room availability with us:
a) You link directly to us via your own PMS and communicate your calendar details using a one-way interface ➝ more information
b) You use our calendar function directly as the main tool for availability maintenance at your property, and replace the unwieldy and error-prone reservation book or Excel spreadsheet you have been using so far ➝ more information
4 - Designing and linking the MICE booking machine
- Upload your hotel logo and determine the menu colours of your booking engine (it’s easiest to ask your web or advertising agency what the shades are called).
- Get the link that connects to your personal MICE web booking engine.
- Test your booking engine and check how your settings look from the customer’s point of view.
- Connect your booking engine with your own hotel website (it is best to ask your web agency to create a button on your website).
Source: "das Seidl Hotel & Tagung" (Website)
Read also these related articles: