If the customer books via the booking engine or the marketplace, the system sends an automatic confirmation to the customer. This also confirms all details the customer has configured and verified.
Procedure for a regular booking
- The customer visits your booking engine / the MeetingMarket marketplace and selects your hotel as a location.
- The customer clicks the “Reserve” button.
- MeetingMarket or the MICE web booking engine asks for an email address: “Who is reserving? Please tell us who is making the reservation."
- MeetingMarket sends a confirmation of reservation to the email address provided and asks the customer to verify the reservation by pressing a button.
- The customer verifies the reservation from this email and receives a final confirmation of their reservation.
Please read this article too: