Im Bereich Restrictions & conditions section, you set up restrictions on which a sale may be made. You can specify the maximum (or minimum) number of people (meeting attendees) that you accept per booking process.
Examples of use:
- Lock this property if less than 5 attendees are requested.
- Lock this property if more than 50 persons are requested.
Configuring this restriction
- Navigate to Restrictions & conditions.
- Click "Lock this property".
- Select under which conditions the property should be locked: “Number of persons”
- Enter the minimum or maximum number of people with “equal”, “more than” or “less than”.
Consequence of this restriction
If the customer searches for a hotel for 41 persons, but you locked the property for more than 40 persons, your offer will be displayed as not available on your website’s booking engine. Your property does not appear on the group pages and the market place when these search criteria are used.
Caution: Restrictions can reduce sales opportunities.
Read these related articles too: