In the Restrictions & conditions section, you have various options to control your meeting sales. This article explains how to combine restrictions with selected booking channels.
Examples of use
- Offer only conferences with room bookings via a certain booking channel
- Offer only meetings with a minimum number of participants via a certain booking channel
- Allow only certain booking types via your own Web page
Create restrictions and assign channels
- Go to the Restrictions & conditions section.
- Define the conditions under which no offer is to be submitted (close house)
- Link these conditions to the AND-requirement for which booking channel these conditions are to be implemented.
- Save the rule and give it a meaningful name.
Caution: Please set the restrictions on “lock this property” very carefully. You may lose valuable business.
Advice: You can combine all the restrictions shown above. In the case of combinations, look carefully at the AND/OR operations:
AND operation = all conditions must be met for the restriction to take effect.
OR operation = only one of the conditions must be fulfilled for the restriction to take effect.
Please read these related articles too: